Views from an institutional strategist
Tavis McCourt, Institutional Equity Strategist with Raymond James Financial in Nashville and Nadeem Kassam, Head of Investment Strategy in Toronto join the podcast to discuss current market conditions and the advice they are providing to investors, including:
- Market volatility has pickup considerable this year leaving investors with few places to hide.
- Can you share with us what you have been advising your client to do during this environment?
- The underlying fundamentals for the economy
- For long-term oriented investors are there any areas within the markets that still look attractive?
- The headlines are painting a rather doom and gloom outlook, what’s your take on this – are we headed into a recession/hard-landing?
- What keeps you up at night?